Here’s a few of my preferred vendors – I’ve worked with each of them and can highly recommend their services to you
- Beaumont Catering Company – Christi and Holly at Beaumont Catering are award-winning caterers based right here in Southeast Texas. Their food AND service is excellent.
- Monclas – If you love good food, you’ll love the tasty dishes served by Monclas, a fixture in our community.
Floral Design and Decor
- Tamara Menges Design – Tamara does beautiful work and can make your bouquets and receptions gorgeous! You can see our latest together here.
- La Belle Fleur Wedding Designs & Events – Stephanie with La Belle Fleur specializes in floral & event decor and has more than 12 years now. Amazingly beautiful work, you can see our latest together here.
Musicians, DJs, Singers
- Kay Miller – I’ve known Kay too longPlaying piano and singing, she lends an air of class to any event.
- Night and Day Orchestra – Led by long-time Lamar Bandleader Wayne Dyess, the Night and Day Orchestra specializes in Big Band Swing music. If you like Frank Sinatra, you’ll love the Night and Day Orchestra.
- Bow Tie DJ Service – Donna and I have worked in quite a few wedding receptions together – she will keep your guests dancing.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venues
- Art Museum of Southeast Texas – Classic and beautiful – one of my favorite venues. Good for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Beaumont Civic Center Complex – Have your wedding and/or reception at the Jefferson Theater, Julie Rogers Theater and Civic Center – all 3 are great locations capable of large elegant ceremonies for hundreds and small intimate affairs. 20
- Beaumont Country Club – available for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and ceremonies.
- Bistro LeMonde – very nice place for an intimate dinner reception.
- Brentwood Country Club – Classic tradition in Beaumont’s West End.
- Broussard’s Centre’ – ideal location for wedding receptions. Beautiful decor.
- Brown Center – Great location for weddings, receptions and rehearsal dinners.
- Holiday Inn Atrium Plaza – several places to choose from – from small to large ballroom space to the dramatic atrium with waterfall, they have it all. The atrium makes for beautifully dramatic photos.
- MCM Elegante – several ball rooms to choose from, from small to large to huge – perfect for any size wedding reception.
- Sugas Deep South Cuisine – Premier facility – large room available upstairs with private bar, band stand, dance floor, and balcony.
- The Neches Room – perfect for the small to medium sized reception. The large windows let in amazing light during the day/early evening – your afternoon bridal photos are gorgeous here.
- Something Special Bakery – Excellent bakery, we’ve gotten cakes from Something Special for years now.